It gives us great pleasure to invite you to submit an abstract for the 2021 SAIS conference.
Original research and case studies are welcome.
All posters will be given a 5 minute pre-recorded lightning talk on the website, followed by optional questions that will qualify participants for a prize. The best posters will be selected for an oral presentation on Day 2 and 3 of the conference.
Authors are requested to conform to the following guidelines for submission of abstracts.
- Centre the title in capital letters at the top of the page. Please only use capital letters where needed.
- Thereafter state your names & affiliation
- Thereafter type the body of the abstract, using single spacing
- If possible, please use Times New Roman, font size 12
- Please leave 2.5cm margins on all sides
- Abstract should be no more than 250 words.
1 June 2021