- Bank deposits: Please see banking details below and fax the deposit slip to 021 448 7694 or email email@example.com
- Internet transfers: Please fax proof of payment to + 27 21 448 7694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheques: Please see account name and address below. No foreign cheques.
- Postal orders and travellers cheques will NOT be accepted.
- The completed registration form together with the relevant payment must be received no later than 30 July 2017, in order to benefit from the reduced early registration fee.
- Please ensure that the name of the Delegate is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the delegate and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. Your registration is not guaranteed without payment.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Name of Account: Conference 4
Bank: ABSA Bank
Branch Name: Claremont
Branch Code: 632005
Account Number: 9265389464
To pay by credit card, please go to HERE
Please note that the page is 3D secure.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations should be e-mailed to Bridget de Beer. Before 30 July 2017 15% cancellation fee applies. Thereafter 100% cancellation fee applies.
The South African Immunology Society and Onscreen Conferences & Events (or their agents) will not be liable for changes beyond their control and may alter or cancel without prior notice, the conference or any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating directly to indirectly to the conference. Nor will they be liable for any loss, damage, expenditure or inconvenience caused to participants and their belongings either during or as a result of the conference or as a result of such alterations or cancellations. Please check the validity of your own insurance.